Offering a terrace and views of the city, Tune Hotel Nairobi Westlands is situated in the Westlands district in Nairobi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and private parking is available on site.
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Nairobi National Museum is 2 km from Tune Hotel Nairobi Westlands, while Kenyatta International Conference Centre is 5 km from the property. The nearest airport is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, 22 km from Tune Hotel Nairobi Westlands.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Nairobi! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area
Destination: Nairbi, Kenya
Travel Date: 22nd August - 27th August 2017
1. 05Nights/06Days stay at Tune Hotel Nairobi 4*
2. Daily Buffet Breakfast
3. Meet & Assist at Airport on Arrival
4. Nairobi Experience
5. Nairobi City Tour
5. Visit to Karen Blixen Museum & the Girafee Centre
6. Return Dubai International Airport Hotel Transfers
7. Kenya Visa Assistance
8. All Tours & transfers on SIC basis.
9. Minimum of 02 Passenger required
11. Above rate is per person on a double sharing basis
12. No hidden charges
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Safety deposit box
Family rooms – Popular
Facilities for disabled guests
Non-smoking rooms – Popular
Safety Deposit Box
ATM/cash machine on site
24-hour front desk
Breakfast in the room
Terms and Conditions
1. Above rate is per person, minimum of 2 Passenger required
2. Flight not inclusive.It can be arranged at your request
3. Additional Supplements will be applicable during major Exhibition and Event dates.
4. Child price or extra bed price will be given upon
5. All rates are subject to change based on availability as we are not holding any hotel rooms or flight seats
6. Quoted rates depend on Naira/Dollar Exchange rate so might change at the time of booking based on obtainable exchange rate
TO BOOK FOR A PACKAGE
Step 1: Scan and email the Data page of the international passport of travelers, and a passport photograph on a white background to email@example.com to process your visa.
Note: Your message title must be your tour destination (e.g message title is DUBAI or 5 Nights Holiday Package) and you must indicate your intended travel date.
Step 2: Once you receive your reservation details via email, Pay the full booking fees to our account details: Account number: 1014821128, SCTT Management and Logistics Limited, Zenith Bank Plc.
Step 3: Upon submitting your details, our tour specialist, will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details. We assure you of quick processing of Visa.
You can also apply in person at our booking office at: 3/9, Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos or call us on +234810 1063 379,+234818 1873 3243
If Guest decides to cancel the holiday for any reason whatsoever then he/she shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated here under. Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross holiday cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges. Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
|No of Days prior to Departure||Charges||Applied on|
|21 to 15 Days||20%||Starting price per person|
|14 to 18 Days||50%||Starting price per person|
|7 to 5 Days||75%||Starting price per person|
|4 to 0 Days||100%||Starting price per person|